Corporate Secretary: Building Trust and Effective Communication:
The Corporate Secretary supports the Board of Directors, building communication and relations with shareholders and stakeholders. They ensure compliance with rules and regulations and maintain a positive image of MBMA.
- Follow the development of the capital market, especially the laws and regulations that apply in the field of capital markets;
- Provide input to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company to comply with statutory provisions in the capital market sector;
- Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing corporate governance which includes:
- information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information on the Company's website;
- timely submission of reports to OJK;
- organize and document the GMS;
- organize and document meetings of the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners; and
- implementation of the Company's orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners;
- Act as a liaison or contact person between the Company, shareholders, OJK and stakeholders.
In accordance with OJK Regulation No. 35/2014, MBMA has appointed Deny Greviartana Wijaya as Corporate Secretary based on the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Merdeka Battery Materials Tbk No. 003/SK-DIR/MBM/I/2023 dated 17 January 2023 concerning the Appointment of the Corporate Secretary of PT Merdeka Battery Materials Tbk.